PRECAUTIONS FOR WINTER SEASON
As I live in Pune, I would love to share some things with you all.
Soon Pune is gonna have winter season. Now you all will say what’s new in that? , but the thing is are you all ready?
All of us have some of the other work like going to school, office, shops, etc. But we should take precautions before we go out of the house.
I suggest these precautions:
- Not only me, but everyone will tell you about this- wearing warm clothes! which is really important so that your ears or nose or hands do not get cold. This is the starting factor of getting common cold. We don’t wear proper clothes because of which we catch cold.
- Hydrate your body by drinking a lot of water(don’t drink excess it causes cold)which also hydrates your skin and you’ll feel energetic. Use moisturizers and lip balms to hydrate your skin and lips.
- Be hygienic. Clean your surroundings. This is because winter season invites all types of mosquitoes :[ And also keep yourself neat and clean because cold weather increases appetite and we become hungry every minute due to which we don’t wash our hands and just start eating. So clean your hands with a sanitizer or wash them with a good handwash.
- If you go for a morning walk, have some breakfast and go because your body hasn’t got enough energy in the morning to protect you from the cold so eat something and go outside the house.
- Apply mosquito repellants if you go out in evenings.
- Satisfy your prominent hunger in winter by eating something healthy so you get more energy which keeps your body warm.
- Keep refrigerator and freezer doors closed as much as possible during power outages.
- Discard any potentially hazardous foods such as meats, eggs, dairy products and leftovers that may have reached a temperature of 40 degrees or higher. When in doubt, throw it out.
- Frozen food that has thawed but not exceeded 40 degrees should be prepared as soon as possible. Do not refreeze.
- Include nutritious food in your diet as much as possible.